Welcome new and returning vendors and exhibitors! We would like to thank you for participating in the 56th Annual Tri-State Home Show. The Home Builders Association of Greater Chattanooga believes your product or service will get maximum exposure during the Tri-State Home Show. Past experience has proven this to be true.
Print Exhibitor Contract Here: Exhibitor Contract
|Perimeter/Corner Booth......$750||Perimeter/Corner Booth.....$950|
|Center Aisle........................$850||Center Aisle.......................$1,050|
Receive a $25 discount per booth by paying entire payment with a check.
*Do not apply discount to deposit.
1.Booth Location. List only 1 or 2 center aisle or perimeter/corner booth requests. We have limited center aisle and perimeter/corner booths and need to know your preference for a inside booth. To be placed on the center aisle you MUST have a minimum of 2 booths, those with larger booths (6,8,10,12) will be given preference to their location.
2. Booth Placement. Placement in any of the desired choices is NOT GUARANTEED. Booth placement is determined by the HBAGC according to what it believes, in its sole discretion, will be in the best interest of the Show and the HBAGC. We will try not to place you near your competition. Sponsors and companies that have the most booths will be given preference to their booth location. Once large booths are placed the remaining booth requests (those with 3 or less booths) will be placed in order by the earliest date that the HBAGC received the finalized contract along with payment.
3. Deposit and Full Payment. In order to reserve a space in the Show, Exhibitor shall deposit with the HBAGC the sum of Two Hundred and 00/100 Dollars ($200) per booth, no later than December 21st, 2022. All deposits are non-refundable. There may be availability after December 21st, 2022 but is not guaranteed. There will be no refund for space after January 26th, 2023. Full payment is due if canceled after January 26th, 2023. There is no guarantee for Tri-State Home Show participation until final payment and the signed contract is received. Final Payments are due by February 1st, 2023. There is a discount of $25 per booth if Exhibitor pays with a check for the full payment. The discount is only applied to the balance (not the deposit).
4.The entire deposit of $200 is due to reserve a booth(s) and both the deposit and final payments must be made by a check to receive the discount. Do not apply the discount to the deposit.
5. Floor Plan. HBAGC reserves the right to make changes to the overall Show floor plan and/or booth assignments in its sole discretion in order to serve the best interests of the Show and its collective Exhibitors.
6. Membership. If you are interested in becoming a member of the HBAGC to recieve a discounted rate on your booth space you can apply to do so on the HBAGC website. Click Here: Membership
7. Limitations. Exhibits shall be so installed that they will not exceed beyond the space allotted. Distribution of printed materials, souvenirs or other articles must be restricted to the space of the exhibit. Individual public address systems will be permitted on the premises, but must NOT be audible more than three (3) feet from booth. The exposed backs or sides of all booths must be draped or finished, with no signage, so that it will not interfere with an adjoining booth.
Additonal Rules and Regulations can be located on the Exhibitors Contract.
We have compiled this exhibitor’s manual to help you make the most out of your Home Show experience. Be sure and read over the entire booklet. This booklet has helpful information about the show and also things you can do to make your Home Show experience a successful one. Click Here: Exhibitors Manual